If you haven’t joined Swagbucks, don’t delay. Today is the last day of the 3rd Birthday Celebration, but that also means it’s the last day to pick up 80 Swagbucks instead of just 30 when you join as a new member.
Swagucks is one of my FAVORITE places to earn FREE STUFF, no strings attached! It is a search engine, much like Google, but with Swagbucks, you earn Reward Points, just for searching! If you’ve never joined, THIS IS THE TIME TO! Normally, when you register, they give you 30 Swagbucks just for joining. This week, if you join, use the code 3rdBirthday105, and you’ll receive an extra 50 Swagbucks!
So once you are earning Swagbucks, what do you do with them? You can head to the Swagstore with your points, and buy great items. My favorite is a $5.00 Amazon gift card for each 450 Swagbucks that I earn.
Many of you have asked how you can earn more Swagbucks. Here are just a few ways to get your Swagbucks to stack up quickly:
- Referrals ~ Be sure to share with your friends by email or Facebook about Swagbucks. The more people you refer, the more Swagbucks you earn!
- Toolbar ~ You can download a Swagbucks Toolbar that will automatically make your searches use Swagbucks. Also, you’ll get Swagmail through the Toolbar. Sometimes they send messages containing codes to enter or where to find codes to enter on the Swagbucks homepage to earn more.
- Read the Swagbucks blog. They will put codes there occasionally for you to enter on the homepage.
- Surveys and Daily Polls. You can just visit the survey page and earn 1 Swagbuck every day. You can take a simple poll (10 seconds) and earn 1 Swagbuck daily. It just adds to your total!
- You can participate in offers or make purchases through Swagbucks.
This is honestly one of my favorite money earning sites these days!